Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the first blog for the Pioneer Ward Busy Beehives! We obviously need an updated photo since we now have Matea with us and will be getting 2 more additions in January. I want each of you to know how much you are loved and how special you are to us, your Young Women leaders.

This site will be updated with photos from our activities and what we have on the calendar so you can plan ahead. If you would like to be a contributor to the blog, please let Sister B know and all are welcome to add comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Billquist this blog was such a great idea. It's awesome being able to see this months activities. I especially love having the recipes posted! :)

Amy said...

Hi girls. I just had to post and tell you how much Sister B
L-O-V-E-S you. We were college rommates and I love her dearly too. I am glad you all are having so much fun together.